White zalora pants can make almost any outfit look light and fun or classy — whether it’s Labor Day or the middle of winter. These pants naturally look a little dressier than jeans or khakis, so they can make an everyday top look more sophisticated. You can be any shape or size and rock white pants as long as you know a few tricks for pairing your outfits. If you want to know how to match your top and other garments with a variety of types of white pants, just follow these steps.
Mix and match your materials. Playing with a variety of materials of different textures will help make your outfit look more visually appealing. You can try wearing a smooth satin or silk blouse with a plain white jean or a ribbed sweater with a smoother polyester-blend slack.
- If your top is the exact same material as your white pants, then you’ll need to make sure that the colors contrast a bit, or that you’re wearing a belt, jacket, or other accessories to break up the monochromatic look.
Choose a color scheme. You can think of a pair of white pants as a blank canvas — you can put almost anything on it and make it work as long as you have some forethought. When you consider a color scheme for your white pants, you can think of the following options:
- Go with all white. Create the ultimate clean, crisp appearance by pairing a simple white blouse with your white pants.
- Add some contrasting neutrals, such as black, gray, tan, or brown. Wearing other neutrals can give your style a sophisticated edge.
- Give your outfit a boost of color. Bright colors will give you a bolder and more fun look, while paler shades will create a softer, more feminine appearance like Voucher Zalora from Kode Voucher Zalora.
Choose a shade of white. There are a variety of colors that fall under the category of “white,” though most shades can either be considered a bright white or an off-white. Bright white is more like a piece of paper, and off-white is a softer, less bright color. Here are some things you can try as you think about the shade of your white pants:
- Match bright, “pure” white pants with cooler tones. For neutrals, go with black, gray, and silver. For colors, choose blues, purples, and blue-tinted greens like turquoise.
- Match cream or off-white pants with warmer tones. Tan, brown, and gold make the best options for neutrals. For colors, go with reds, oranges, yellow-tinted greens, and red-tinted purples like magenta.